[Game] English Topic II

Ricka
    [Modérateur]
    22-08-2010 à 19:20:48

Hi everybody ! I loved my old topic about the English but it finished quickly so, I have an idea : I make it the same but I changed rules. When someone will do a sentences with more twelves words, he will win a point.
    If he do a sentences with eleven or less, he will lose a point.

GO GO GO !
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    game_master=6
    OL&Juninho=6
    peut22=4
    raum=1
    For a better day...

peut22

22-08-2010 à 19:23:07

This game semms disappointing to me because there's no way to make sentences more than twelve words. We could only speak english about different subjects of your choice, gossips or thinks like that.But this is only a suggestion, it's your topic after all, isn't it =)

game_master

22-08-2010 à 19:23:46

So so so… May I ask you something ? Are you sure about what you have said ?
    You made mistakes… If you agree, I'll be able to help you.
    Le sage montre les étoiles, l'idiot regarde le doigt.
    La véritable intelligence est la capacité de s'envisager dans des situations non réelles.
    Pour plus d'informations, dites Game_Master au 0 800 36 36, appel gratuit depuis un poste fixe.

Ricka
    [Modérateur]
    22-08-2010 à 19:25:51

peut22=1
    game_master=1

You have a good enter!
    For a better day...

game_master

22-08-2010 à 19:28:52

I hope that we can say everything that comes to our mind, or it'll be hard to find something to say… Aren't they any subjects that are prohibited ?
    La véritable intelligence est la capacité de s'envisager dans des situations non réelles.
    Pour plus d'informations, dites Game_Master au 0 800 36 36, appel gratuit depuis un poste fixe.

Ricka
    [Modérateur]
    22-08-2010 à 19:31:02

game_master=2
    peut22=1
    For a better day...

oletjuninho

22-08-2010 à 19:32:19

My upstairs neighbor has made a serious fault :/. He should have written "there" instead of "they"…

Ricka
    [Modérateur]
    22-08-2010 à 19:34:11

Reactualizes
    For a better day...

game_master

22-08-2010 à 19:38:49

My mind can't find something interessant to say… So I'll say something boring… : Obey the rules, or you'll go in hell !

peut22

22-08-2010 à 19:40:25

Ricka, do you understand what we are sayin or you just make scores ? If you hear our cries, please answer Game_master and meeee if you will give us some subjects T.T